I just spent way too long trying to spruce up my blog layout design. All this nonsense of html codes is driving me crazy! I finally figure out how to make and add a picture slideshow, and then it decides not to start automatically! Gah! I give up for today. I really should be doing my homework, but no, I decide to waste time and click around my blog all morning. Oh darn, now I'll be getting a lecture from Mommy if she reads this. Oh well.

Well I guess I should be getting to my biology homework and psychology studiyng. Woopdeedoo. The only thing motivating me to finish is having more time to hang out with Andrew tonight! Yay! Yesterday felt really weird not having dinner before church. But it's all good, he was out being amazing at district track and then chilling with his family.

Ok now I really should be going, or I won't get anything done today. Tootles!