My job is truly a blessing. I love opening the door to a smiling little Cody, ready to play, laugh, and sometimes even cry. Cody is such a cutie patootie! Today his favorite thing to do was crawl away from me and look behind him to see if I was chasing him. He kept squirming to the laundry room and office. And when I didn't follow him, he would poke his little head out from behind the door and look at me smiling. He's a silly boy.

Oh and the yelling game! Funniest thing ever! Cody just yells and I yell back and it's a all out yelling party. We can yell all day, like no joke.

Photobucket

The cutest part of the job is when Peaches, the little nickname I gave Cody, falls asleep on me. Today we laid down on the couch with him on my tummy and he fell asleep watching tv. It was sooo sweet. I almost didn't want to take him up to his crib because he was so precious. Now I just have to wait for him to wake up and get back to the fun and games of the job.