The right combination of elements made for an amazing weekend. Chilling with Andrew on Friday, work on Saturday morning, chillin with Andrew again, church Sunday morning, date with Daddy for lunch, chillin with Andrew again, then iLive game night!!! Woop Woop!

Ok so let me go into detail.
1) Friday night: After a long day of school and working out, yes working out! Gotta get in shape for the summer! lol..anyways, after along day, I got to spend some time with Andrew. :) We went to Central Park for some Apologetics 101 from Andrew, then Chilli's, where I managed to convice him to let me pay for dinner! Crazy right!? He never lets me take care of anything! But he finally gave up and let me, thanks babe :) Then went back home to watch Lost Season One. Yup, I'm very late to get into the Lost craze lol.

2) Saturday morning, woke up way early, yes- 8 am is waaayy too early for a Saturday morning, but work is important too. So after work and a ton of house cleaning, got to see Andrew again. Then, out of nowhere, I called Shelly to see what she was up to, and realized she was chilling by herself for dinner. Well what a coincidence! So was I! So at 8:30 we decided to go out to dinner together! Yay us! Had a fabulous time catching up.

3) Sunday morning finally rolls around and church was great. Even got to star in a skit for our J56 kiddos! That was funny. Then date with Daddy. Hadn't had one of those in a while, so it was an especially sweet time with my Daddy. :) Had La Madeline's and enjoyed catching up. Then chilled with Andrew, yet again, yup, can't get enough of him lol. After watching some more Lost, the iLive gang came over for game night! Oh, so very tired after that. The second I hit the bed, I passed out.

So now it's already Tuesday, and just 6 more days of school! Woohoo!! First year of college coming to a close. (sigh of relief) Well probably should get back to work. Cody is asleep but I gotta get to cleaning up all his toys.