1. Being able to finish a paper right before it was due. (I tried working on it the night before but my brain was too dead)

2. Getting extra credit for showing up to Government today (only 4 out of 35 students showed up today so the professor decided to reward us that showed up)

3. Getting extra credit in English for the same reason! (except this time there were 7 of the 35 present)

4. Leaving English 3 minutes after class started (she decided not to teach since there weren’t any students there, so she made it a ‘working day’)

5. Getting in another run with Snoopy (I’m trying to do that more and more- that’s two this week, and hopefully one on Saturday)

6. Skype with Andrew :)

7. Babysitting Whitacker, Brinley, and Creighton: I got the biggest compliment ever, “Sarah! You make the best spaghetti ever! I love this!” – Whitacker Thanks Whit! I love critics like that. Especially when all I did was boil spaghetti and add Ragu sauce to it. Lol. Second best compliment of the night, “Ms. Sarah! I love these cookies! They make my tummy smile!” Score! I can bake cookie dough, too! For those of you who think I can’t cook, *cough* Valery *cough* and those of you who I’ve admitted to not being kitchen savvy, scratch it all! According to my new critics, I’m a five star chef!

8. Relaxing at my next job watching sleeping kiddos, Ella, Lilly, and Charlie to be exact. Yup, I went from job to job tonight. Talk about desperate for work lol. But it’s all good, because I’m writing this at work. Which also make me happy. :)