Ok so if you don't know the background behind this, here it is:
Mary does this thing where she takes pictures of every outfit she wears and blogs about it every Wednesday. I know she got the idea from someone else, but I first saw it on her blog. I've been wanting to do it for a long time, but never actually got into it. But his week I did! So here goes! :)

Saturday:


Shirt: Target Clearance two weeks ago- $6
Shorts: H&M in Vienna, Austria 4 years ago- $16 or so
Sandals: Target last month- $14
Satchel : Fossil- $I kinda splurged :)

Sunday:


Shirt: Macy's last year- $don't remember
Skirt: Anthropology- Hand me down from my mother, I envied that skirt ever since she bought it two years ago!!! I pretty much love it :)
Shoes: Target sale- $13

Monday:


Tank top: Charlotte Russe- $7.50
Cardigan: Target last year- $13
Jeans: Viggos Studio- $32
Owl Necklace: Charlotte Russe- $8

Tuesday:


Tank top: Charlotte Russe- $7.50
Jeans: Viggos Studio- $28 (on sale!)
Sweater: Hand me down from Ariana
Necklace: present from Andrew :)

Well yay this was fun :)

Oh but i forgot Wednesday. Don't worry, today was a sweats and hair up kind of day. Nothing special. Can't wait till next week!!!

(Oh and idk why but Blogger won't let anyone post comments on my blog...I'll look into that.)