In order of which they happened today-

1. Actually staying awake in my 7 am class today

2. Making a perfect cup of coffee (which is difficult for me, I never seem to get the right combination of cream and sugar)

3. Watching Modern Family in the library between classes and getting funny stares while I try to laugh quietly

4. Acing my history test!!!! (which I didn’t really study for)

5. Skype with Andrew today

6. Wearing my new A&M shirt

7. Getting a note on my sandwich from Mommy

8. Finding a pack of gum in my car that I had forgotten about (although the gum was kind of stale)

9. Playing hide and go seek with Whit, Brinley, and Creighton (actually even thought I lost Brinley for five minutes… she was a pro today, hid in the drapes behind the side of the bed and didn’t make a sound…I actually had to yell around the house for her to come out, promising she would not be “it” for coming out of hiding)

10. Managing to burn a batch of cookies and not getting upset about it because I was busy taking care of three little kids (no worries though, if you dipped them in milk long enough they got soft and chewy. So besides the slightly blackened surface of the cookie, they were perfect!) haha
Sidenote- As I was making the cookies, which were just the frozen kind you pop in the oven for 10 minutes (I know what you thinking, “Wow, and she still burned them!? Yes I did, you try hearing the oven beep while corralling a 2, 3, and 5 year old for dinner while the tv is blasting), Whit complained that he didn’t like those kind of cookies. So I said he didn’t have to eat any. When they came out, he wanted to try one, and kept saying, “I like these cookies….no wait, No I don’t like these cookies. Well actually I might like these. They are kinda good, I think, I just don’t wanna hurt your feeling since you cooked them for us.” Precious. So I assured him its was ok if he didn’t like them, I didn’t actually make them, so I wasn’t the least bit offended.

11. Getting off work early and making it to the family bbq at Ariana’s for dinner.

12. Blasting music and singing at the top of my lungs with Valery on the way to take her home

13. Watching the A&M v OSU game with Brayden and Landon at work after dinner

14. Playing football in the house during game commercials

15. Managing to avoid smashing our heads into the walls and corners of furniture while being tackled

16. Babysitting boys old enough to get themselves ready for bed while I just chilled on the couch.

17. Having quiet time and journaling.

18. Getting into bed in a room with a slight chill, which makes snuggling into a warm down comforter 100 times better.

Night night everyone!